Currently, We offer 2 server locations, all of which are in state-of-the-art data centers with multiple-homed premium bandwidth providers. All of our physical servers have 1Gbps Uplinks.
Below, you will find information regarding our locations. You may also download a 100MB test file or ping the IP address from your local machine to see what kind of response time/connectivity you get to our servers. We typically advise choosing the location with the lowest ping/hop results for best performance.
– Test our network (Ping, Traceroute, Host, MTR & Files): http://lg-uk.valuehosted.com/
– THE VALUE HOSTED (AS10112) operates a low-latency, geographically redundant BGP network that spans multiple UK data centers to provide scalability and resiliency while safeguarding client service levels.
Buffalo, New York:
– Test our network (Ping, Traceroute, Host, MTR & Files): http://lg-us.valuehosted.com/
– A fully redundant native 10GE network consists of Telia, Zayo, Hibernia, and XO. CenturyLink, Fibertech, TW Telecom, and Time Warner Cable are onsite.
– Low latency and high throughput network access to North America and Europe.