What is a Virtual Assistant?
Virtual Assistant (VA) is a professional solutionist who offers remote assistance services of various types such as technical, administrative, business, marketing and customer support. Virtual Assistants can also be business owners, providing VA services from offices via their software and equipment. A VA will handle all your projects, complete all the tasks within the given timeline and ensure successful project execution.
How can I communicate with the Virtual Assistant (VA)?
VA mostly communicate through telephone, email, Skype, screen-sharing software, Slack and other web applications. At Value Hosted, our VA’s are available by all aforesaid means for clients 24 hours a day.
How can I become a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
There are several ways to become a VA. Some of them are:
- Virtual Assistant Business – Build your own VA Business office, create a business website for clients and offer VA services at best prices
- Virtual Assistant Companies – Affiliate with IT companies that have positions for Virtual Assistants. Set a price and timing accordingly.
- Virtual Assistant Freelancing – Internet is flooded with VA online jobs (full time + part-time). Find the best one and make your way to success.
How can I hire a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
Search for Virtual Assistant companies select the one that has reliable and flexible VAs. Value Hosted offers Virtual Assistants to clients all over the world at affordable rates.
How can I get clients as a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
Finding clients may not be a piece of cake, but it’s also certainly not rocket science. Start your client hunt by launching marketing campaigns. Here are some ideas to get you started as a VA:
- Write Blogs about VA-centric Information & Technology
- Newsletters, promotional emails
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- SEO Optimize VA Business Website
- Paid Advertisements
- Freelancing Platforms
- Community Search